The Lion's Rear is where Ryan Rix [publishes/curates/develops] non-technical creative works.
don't bang the drums don't blow the flute don't be the head be the lion's rear
See Where I am and Where I've Recently Been.
Read some philosophical and nontechnical Writings and interesting bits of my Archive
- The Lion's Rear Site Feed catalogs updates and new pages I think are noteworthy.
- Some Important Albums
- My old computing-philosophy articles Towards Convergence and a Respectful Future
- Photo Mode tour of the Art of Rally Career Mode [does not work yet!]
- Be The Lion's Rear
I drink a lot of Tea and think about a lot of Tea. I am Growing Tea, and some day soon I will Sell Tea.
I am creative but not a creative. My "computer jazz" lives on The Arcology Garden; Recipes, Poetry, Tokipona Poetry, My Watercolor Paintings, Plotter Art live here.
I like to go Cycling but I'm not a cyclist.
I love plants but I'm not a gardner or a "plant dad": Ficus Retusa Bonsai, My Plants, My Tea Plants, Cascadia Bioregion
I Meditate and study Buddhism but IDK if I'm a buddhist. Tea is the closest thing I have to Zen, probably, but no closer than anything else. Sorry.
I contain multitude and labels cannot contain me.
The Lion's Rear is part of The Arcology Project, a series of interweaved Websites expressing facets of Ryan's published work as extracted from his Knowledge Base and presented to you:
- Arcology is developed in Python with FastAPI and is a self-hosted Literate Programming document.
- The Arcology Garden collects Ryan's technical works and describes the systems which
- The Complete Computing Environment is Ryan's Emacs configuration cum Linux distribution.
I am @firstname.lastname@example.org on your local Fediverse node.