[Hypergoal Tea A Job Worth Keeping]
Steps Toward opening a Japanese Tea House
- Japanese Study to be able to speak with distributors and farmers and to learn from Japanese first-party resources about Chado and Senchado
- Obubu Tea Internship or so to spend time working with Tea growing, processing, and sales
- Training in Sencha-do probably through Obubu or Global Japanese Tea Association
- Business knowledge and some training in sales and marketing
Jitensha Ni Ocha
Ichi-go Ichi-e the traveling tea shop
- Ideally something like Springtime — Bloon
- Ideally something like a VW Vanagon
- Maybe panniers or a locking trailer with:
- Mountain Summit Gear Feather-Lite Table $49.95
- 2x REI Co-op Trail Stool $22.50/each
- 2 gallons of water
- "GSD Cheese Board"
The tea lounge
I would love to "retire" from Software Engineering at a certain point and open a Tea shop with a focus on growing the craft.
- I want to teach people to brew better and introduce them to fine tea.
- I want a place where people can be at 10pm and not be expected to drink alcohol or buy food.
- I want to sit in a park like Baisao and bring beauty in to peoples' lives.
It will take me a while to get here, please be patient.